Re: DNS

To: Klaus Naumann <spock@mgnet.de>
Subject: Re: DNS
From: Jordan Crouse <jordanc@Censoft.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 07:52:54 -0700
Cc: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Actually, thanks to the hard work of Mike Klar and the boys at SuSE, I
have been able to track down a decently working copy of the libc 2.0.7,
which I have compiled for a VR4122.  In fact, until I hit this DNS
problem, it has been working without a hitch, including pthreads and
some other fairly complicated concepts.

Jordan