ICLinux/MIPS v1.0 Released

Subject: ICLinux/MIPS v1.0 Released
From: Ian Chilton <>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:56:43 +0000

I have just released ICLinux/MIPS v1.0. This is a full base system
(incl compiler + networking). This is based on

Coming soon is ICLinux/MIPS v2.0, which will be based on
Linux-2.4/glibc-2.2/gcc 2.97

ICLinux/MIPS is for Mips-Linux Systems, specifically the Indy or the I2

A brief install guide can be seen at:

Also, please remember to theck the Official #mipslinux web page @

As usual, you use all this stuff at your own risk  :-)

I'd be interested in knowing if you use ICLinux and your comments.

Bye for Now,

                                (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton        (IRC Nick - GadgetMan)     ICQ #: 16007717  |
 |  E-Mail:     Web:  |
 |       I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.       |