Re: MIPS HOWTO

To: "Karsten Merker" <karsten@excalibur.cologne.de>, "Ralf Baechle" <ralf@oss.sgi.com>, <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: MIPS HOWTO
From: "Kevin D. Kissell" <kevink@mips.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:38:14 +0100
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com

> Sorry, not as patch to the SGML code, but nonetheless:
>
> [4.1 Redhat]
>
> > Also, there's a distribution based on Red Hat 5.2 that's targeting the
> > Cobalt Qubes. Those binaries will work perfectly on other MIPSel
> > architectures available at ftp://intel.cleveland.lug.net/pub/Mipsel.
>                ^
> and are available

Not in SGML either, but so long as we're talking about the mipsel
binaries, it may be worth noting that I put together a compilation of
the RedHat 5.2 mipsel distribution that includes the all the packages
on the cleveland.lug site, plus quite a few others from elsewhere that
are either newer than, or missing from, the cleveland.lug distribution.
This can be found via HTML at http://www.paralogos.com/mipslinux
or directly by FTP at
ftp://ftp.paralogos.com/pub/linux/mips/RPMS/mipsel/

            Regards,

            Kevin K.