To: "Karsten Merker" <>, "Ralf Baechle" <>, <>
Subject: Re: MIPS HOWTO
From: "Kevin D. Kissell" <>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:38:14 +0100
> Sorry, not as patch to the SGML code, but nonetheless:
> [4.1 Redhat]
> > Also, there's a distribution based on Red Hat 5.2 that's targeting the
> > Cobalt Qubes. Those binaries will work perfectly on other MIPSel
> > architectures available at
>                ^
> and are available

Not in SGML either, but so long as we're talking about the mipsel
binaries, it may be worth noting that I put together a compilation of
the RedHat 5.2 mipsel distribution that includes the all the packages
on the cleveland.lug site, plus quite a few others from elsewhere that
are either newer than, or missing from, the cleveland.lug distribution.
This can be found via HTML at
or directly by FTP at

            Kevin K.