Re: MIPS kernel!

To: Nicu Popovici <>
Subject: Re: MIPS kernel!
From: Klaus Naumann <>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 09:24:09 +0100 (CET)
Cc: Ralf Baechle <>, Linux/MIPS list <>
On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Nicu Popovici wrote:

> I try to compile the linux 2.2.13 and   I got that one from
> I also tried to cross compile the linux_2_2 from CVS repository from
> and I managed but that one does not have support for my
> ATLAS borad and I can not run it on my machine.

Did you also try 2.4 from ? If not you should try it,
because IIRC 2.2 doesn't have ATLAS support but 2.4 has.
I think I remember seeing a CVS commit which included ATLAS support
into 2.4 ... correct me if I'm wrong.

                HTH, Klaus

Full Name   : Klaus Naumann     | ( (Germany)
Nickname    : Spock             | Org.: Mad Guys Network
Phone / FAX : ++49/177/7862964  | E-Mail: (
PGP Key     :