Re: MIPS kernel!

To: Nicu Popovici <octavp@isratech.ro>
Subject: Re: MIPS kernel!
From: Klaus Naumann <spock@mgnet.de>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 09:24:09 +0100 (CET)
Cc: Ralf Baechle <ralf@uni-koblenz.de>, Linux/MIPS list <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Nicu Popovici wrote:

> I try to compile the linux 2.2.13 and   I got that one from ftp.lineo.com.
> I also tried to cross compile the linux_2_2 from CVS repository from
> oss.sgi.com and I managed but that one does not have support for my
> ATLAS borad and I can not run it on my machine.

Did you also try 2.4 from oss.sgi.com ? If not you should try it,
because IIRC 2.2 doesn't have ATLAS support but 2.4 has.
I think I remember seeing a CVS commit which included ATLAS support
into 2.4 ... correct me if I'm wrong.

                HTH, Klaus

--
Full Name   : Klaus Naumann     | (http://www.mgnet.de/) (Germany)
Nickname    : Spock             | Org.: Mad Guys Network