setenv eaddr

Subject: setenv eaddr
From: Michl Ladislav <>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:50:28 +0100 (CET)
Hi all,

I was looking to the archives and HOWTOs to find way how to change eaddr
of sgi Indy (which was incorrectly set after 2.4.0-test6 crash) and find
couple of questions and no answer. I think about -p switch of setenv
mentioned in archives supposing that it means "permanent" and trying to
imagine how to FORCE set eaddr. This is the key.

>> setenv -f eaddr 12:34:56:78:9a:bc

Maybye you find this information usefull. I'm sorry to trouble you if you
already know it.

Ladislav Michl

PS: It's nice to see Linux running on sgi Indy. Thanks.