Uh Oh..Gadget's Been Coding Again :-)

Subject: Uh Oh..Gadget's Been Coding Again :-)
From: Ian Chilton <>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:16:23 +0100
Fcc: /var/mail/sent-mail-oct2000

Got a few scripts that you may be interested in, mainly for make-cross users:  -> This gets the current gcc,
binutils, glibc and linux/mips 2.4 kernel from CVS (requires 1 directory change
in the top to work) -> This packages the above cvs
stuff up, into tar files in the format gcc-001025.tar, inside of which is the
dir 001025, as required by Keith's (available from

Remember to check out our Linux/MIPS web site at
We have up-to-date news, a bug tracker, and lots of links.

Let me know if you find the scripts useful!

Bye for Now,

                     (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton                              |
 |  E-Mail :              |