Uh Oh..Gadget's Been Coding Again :-)

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Uh Oh..Gadget's Been Coding Again :-)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:16:23 +0100
Fcc: /var/mail/sent-mail-oct2000
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hello,

Got a few scripts that you may be interested in, mainly for make-cross users:

http://linuxmips.ichilton.co.uk/get-cvs.sh  -> This gets the current gcc,
binutils, glibc and linux/mips 2.4 kernel from CVS (requires 1 directory change
in the top to work)

http://linuxmips.ichilton.co.uk/package-cvs.pl -> This packages the above cvs
stuff up, into tar files in the format gcc-001025.tar, inside of which is the
dir 001025, as required by Keith's make-cross.sh (available from
ftp://oss.sgi.com/pub/linux/mips/mips-linux/simple/crossdev/)

Remember to check out our Linux/MIPS web site at http://linuxmips.ichilton.co.uk
We have up-to-date news, a bug tracker, and lots of links.

Let me know if you find the scripts useful!

Bye for Now,

Ian

                     \|||/
                     (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton                              |
 |  E-Mail : ian@ichilton.co.uk              |