gcc : ... is greater than maximum object file alignment

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: gcc : ... is greater than maximum object file alignment
From: Jun Sun <jsun@mvista.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:18:17 -0700
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
I looked carefully again at the output for building glibc, and I found
the following warnings.  If I remembered correctly, Ralf has already
fixed a similar problem a while back.  Maybe it is not in the patch
file?  I am using egcs-1.0.3a-2.diff.gz on oss.sgi.com site.

pthread.c:31: warning: alignment of `__pthread_initial_thread' is
greater than maximum object file alignment
pthread.c:62: warning: alignment of `__pthread_manager_thread' is
greater than maximum object file alignment

Jun