Re: Bug Tracker online

To: (Klaus Naumann)
Subject: Re: Bug Tracker online
From: Ulrich Teichert <>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 14:16:03 +0200 (MEST)
Cc: (Ulrich Teichert),,

>We actually could. I have a status called "Info" - so
>we could just add bugs with status Info and make a summary like
>"Bootmessages of Indigo2 (22102000)" and paste the info into the
>text field.
>Anyone against that or better solutions ?

Umm... I would prefer to use a designated state - it's much
easier to search for. When you're abusing a system: be nice, even
when it's your own ;-)

Just my 2 Pf (way less than cents),
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail:
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Paralysed (The Sewergrooves),
24539 Neumuenster, Germany|Cheap Excitement (Stratford Mercenaries)