CrossGcc Kernel fail.

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: CrossGcc Kernel fail.
From: Nicu Popovici <octavp@isratech.ro>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:23:11 +0300
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hello once again,

In all the documentation found on the web it says that after building
binutils and gcc I should be able to compile the MIPS Kernel sources. Or
my problem is that I can not compile the sources. Any ideas why ?
The compilation gives me the following error:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors.

I used binutils 2.8.1 with the patch and egcs 1.0.3a along with add-ons
( crypt and linuxthreads ).

Another question : in all the docs that I found says apply patch
binutils-<version>-mips.patch, gcc-<version>-mips.patch and the same for
glibc. I did a search for binutils-2.8.1-mips.patch and I did not find
anything. Can anyone tell me where to find those patches ?

Regards,
Nicu