Re: CrossCompiler.

To: Nicu Popovici <octavp@isratech.ro>
Subject: Re: CrossCompiler.
From: Steve Kranz <skranz@ridgerun.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:30:37 -0600
Cc: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Try downloading the make-cross... package located at the
following site:

  ftp://oss.sgi.com/pub/linux/mips/mips-linux/simple

The README file pertaining to that package states
the following:

  "This is the "standard" toolchain. It may not be
  perfect, but it at least builds a working kernel and
  some userland packages. It will be updated as major
  bugs are fixed or every 4-6 weeks or so. If you are
  doing development with Simple and/or glibc 2.2, you
  should be using these versions.
  make-cross.sh can be used to build a full cross
  toolchain in one shot."

Steve Kranz
RidgeRun Inc.