Re: CrossCompiler.

To: Nicu Popovici <>
Subject: Re: CrossCompiler.
From: Steve Kranz <>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:30:37 -0600
Try downloading the make-cross... package located at the
following site:

The README file pertaining to that package states
the following:

  "This is the "standard" toolchain. It may not be
  perfect, but it at least builds a working kernel and
  some userland packages. It will be updated as major
  bugs are fixed or every 4-6 weeks or so. If you are
  doing development with Simple and/or glibc 2.2, you
  should be using these versions. can be used to build a full cross
  toolchain in one shot."

Steve Kranz
RidgeRun Inc.