Re: indigo2

To: Pete Popov <ppopov@mvista.com>
Subject: Re: indigo2
From: Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:50:52 +0200
Cc: "linux-mips@oss.sgi.com" <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 04:52:26PM -0700, Pete Popov wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get hardware documentation for the Indigo2?
> I'm interested in the hardware memory map and what's on the board
> itself, such as ethernet controller, the serial ports, rtc, etc.

Most of the stuff from the Indy should be true also. It should also
be reconstructable from the Kernel source - AFAIK there is no documentation
available for the Indigo2.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff          flo@rfc822.org                  +49-5201-669912
      "Write only memory - Oops. Time for my medication again ..."