Re: IGS5050 Driver

To: 김한성 <khs@digital-digital.com>
Subject: Re: IGS5050 Driver
From: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@linux-m68k.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:26:02 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com, linux-mips@fnet.fr
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, [ks_c_5601-1987] ±èÇÑŒº wrote:
> I want to know that there is a IGS5050 Grpahic chip driver for linux-mips.
> If yes, where is the driver files?

linux/drivers/video/cyber2000fb.c is a driver for the IGS CyberPro 2000, 2010
and 5000 in the NetWinder, which has an ARM CPU. If the 5050 is sufficient
compatible with the 5000 it should not be too difficult to get cyber2000fb to
work on the 5050 on the MIPS.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                                                Geert

                                                            -- Linus Torvalds