Re: Status reports?

To: Jay Carlson <nop@nop.com>
Subject: Re: Status reports?
From: Robert Current <current@hel-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 14:21:37 -0400
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
http://www.acheron-design.com/windowmaker.org-new/  <--that's the kind
of thing I was thinking largo could do for ya, just set it up, and let
you guys update it via web/php admin...

So you have a good idea what he can do...
http://www.acheron-design.com/leninmaker/  <--joke windowmaker one.

http://wm.current.nu/
his site.

If you want him to do a layout for the linux-mips page, just let me or
him (largo@current.nu) know, and we can get it set up (layout and
graphics), and all you will have to do is provide some content and
update the news and such through web interface.