RE: XZ Graphics specs (again)..

To: <>, <>
Subject: RE: XZ Graphics specs (again)..
From: "Eric Watkins" <>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:20:58 -0700
This is great news.

I have an indigo2 that I'd really like to use. The serial port solution
isn't really a good one. I really want to use my nice big monitor and all
that cool SGI video hardware. Using SGIlinux on a dumb terminal on a serial
port just doesn't justify the hassle for some reason. IMHO of course..

While I don't code, if you need another machine to test on please let me

Please keep us all informed as to how this progresses.

Off topic: Did everyone see the announcement on slashdot today about NetBSD?