RE: Status reports?

To: "Jay Carlson" <nop@nop.com>, <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: RE: Status reports?
From: "Eric Watkins" <watkinse@attens.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:18:27 -0700
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hello,

I agree. I have a friend who lurks on this mailing list and he swears the
port is dead.

Having the only www page the port has have look 2 years old(the SGI one)
looks really bad. People who obtain SGI boxes(like me) and want to do
something linux, have to look really hard before they find anything new.

This port needs some good docs and a good www page badly.

IMHO of course. Nice to see I'm not the only one.