ADV: Free Investment Newsletter

To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: ADV: Free Investment Newsletter
From: newsletter@IPMailStop.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 17:09:59
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hello, to be removed from our mailing list please visit
http://www.stockmarketletter.com/remove.html

This a invitation to join our Free Investment Newsletter. In today's fast
moving
markets you timely information to make informed decisions.

The Information You Want, When You Want It And it's FREE!

We think you will find our newsletter to be your most important research tool.
They are e-mailed to subscribers prior to publication on our web site. Our
newsletters feature in-depth company profiles, breaking financial news, links
free delayed stock quotes and company news releases and educational articles
prior
to general publication. We are here to help you identify and track prospering
companies.

Breaking News. We e-mail you information related to the companies we are
tracking.
Through interviews with the people in charge, you will get the information and
clarification you need.

Fast Information Flow. We deal directly with public companies over the internet
--
eliminating the delay of traditional information gathering.

Background Information. By monitoring message boards and chat rooms we keep
track
of what investors are interested in. We address everything from changes in
regulations, of interest to experienced investors, to the background and
educational information new investors need about the numerous exchanges and
listings.

The Stock Market Letter is a privately held company specializing in
distribution
of information about publicly traded companies. Our objective is to identify
and
track investment opportunities for our subscribers.