R5000 support (specifically two-way set-associative cache...)

Subject: R5000 support (specifically two-way set-associative cache...)
From: Jun Sun <>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 15:58:40 -0700
I looked into the R5000 support and have a couple of questions:

1. Is R5000, specifically NEC Vr5000, fully supported?  I have seen
CONFIG_CPU_R5000 defined, but it does not appear to do much.

2. Specifically, NEC Vr5000 has two-way set-associative cache.  I
browsed through the cache code, and got concerned that I don't see any
code that seems to take care of that.  Do I miss something?

3. I understand Geert has a port to DDB5074 (with Vr5000 CPU).  Is this
port completed (including all interrupts, PCI related stuff).  Is this
port reliable?

Thanks a lot.