Re: linux/mips on cd?

To: Paul Jakma <paul@clubi.ie>
Subject: Re: linux/mips on cd?
From: Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:31:48 -0700
Cc: Linux MIPS <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 07:18:48AM +0100, Paul Jakma wrote:
> does anyone sell a CD of linux-mips?
>
> I'd like to try linux-mips in production use as my dialup
> firewall. (security thru obscurity: let's see those script kiddies
> find 'sploits' for linux/mips!). However, i don't have the bandwidth
> to download the distribution.
>
> if anyone is selling CD's, or if anyone would be kind enough to burn
> a CD for me, I'd be very grateful if they'd contact me off-list.

There are currently NO linux-mips cds for ANY architecture. Are you
running little or big endian ? What type of system ?

BTW: Linux Mips is by far ready for production.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff          flo@rfc822.org                  +49-waiting-4-telekom
     "If you're not having fun right now, you're wasting your time."