Re: Compile speed on SGI/Linux (like Indy)

To: Hiroshi Kawashima <kei@arch.sony.co.jp>
Subject: Re: Compile speed on SGI/Linux (like Indy)
From: Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 16:32:33 +0200
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 03:15:19AM +0900, Hiroshi Kawashima wrote:

> I deeply appreciate if anyone suggest me compile time for any source
> packages on Indy or other SGI machines.  Compile time of any source
> packages is very helpful for me.

There will be debian-mips and debian-mipsel "Real Soon" - I am working
on mipsel and mips with a lot others - Resulting packages (mips
and mipsel) can be found at ftp://ftp.rfc822.org/pub/local/debian-mips and
mipsel.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff          flo@rfc822.org                  +49-waiting-4-telekom