Re: MIPS64 ABI

To: Ulf Carlsson <ulfc@calypso.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: MIPS64 ABI
From: jimix@pobox.com (Jimi X)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 10:02:10 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Alan Hoyt <neuroinc@unidial.com>, linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com
 UC> I have put the stuff I was able to find there..

thank you

 AH> I placed what small amount of material I have at
 AH> http://www.unidial.com/~neuroinc/index.html - take a look and let
 AH> me know if it's of value.

ahhh, yes this is some of the stuff I was looking for, but...

I don't suppose you have the postscript and other docs that are
referenced by the web pages? example:
  http://www.unidial.com/~neuroinc/64-bit/psCh0.htm#Preface

 UC> Hm.. this was *interesting*.  I haven't seen this 64-bit MIPS
 UC> psABI.  Is there any chance that I can my hands on a postscript
 UC> of them?  Maybe you could provide a tar.gz of the HTML
 UC> documents...

Alan, if you can do this so Ulf can make them available then that
would be wonderfull.

What we really need to find out what happend to mipsabi.org and put
their stuff somewhere permananently s.a. oss.sgi or even one of the
linux or cygnus sites.

-Jimi X