Re: MIPS64 ABI

To: Ulf Carlsson <ulfc@calypso.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: MIPS64 ABI
From: jimix@pobox.com (Jimi X)
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 13:40:29 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Alan Hoyt <neuroinc@unidial.com>, linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com

 AH> At one time, I thought I saw a copy somewhere on oss.sgi.com -
 AH> but I don't remember which version.  I checked my archives and
 AH> found a copy of System V ABI MIPS supplement 3.0 in PDF
 AH> (approx. 463K),

The 3.0 supplement is 32-bit only, I need the 64-bit.

 AH> 3.1 (approx. 651K) and the processor conformace guide 1.2.2
 AH> (approx 282k).  I can email you a copy if you would like.

Are they 64-bit? If so, please send 3.1 and the PSG 1.2.2. and once the
oss is up perhaps someone can place them there.
I have recieved a few "me too" requests so placeing them there would
be a benifit to all.

 UC> These documents are available at
 UC> http://www.sco.com/developer/devspecs/,

yeah, but only the the 3.0 supplement (32-bit)

 UC> but we have copies of them at oss.sgi.com too.  Look in
 UC> /pub/linux/mips/docs/ or sometihng.  I think oss.sgi.com is down
 UC> for the moment.

I will look there, though it still seems to be down.

Thanks,

-Jimi X