Re: Indy Documentation

To: Ulf Carlsson <ulfc@calypso.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: Indy Documentation
From: Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 18:32:48 +0200
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com
> Subject: Indy Documentation

> I don't know if I will be allowed to distribute this, but it's at least a huge
> step from the paper documentation that we have now.  I'll convert it to
> postscript so that we can read it..

Just a dump question - before all this documentation is lost - Might
there be also Documentation for Indigo, Indigo2 and the other
GFX Adapters like {Solid,Maximum,Extreme} Impact etc ?

Someday somebody might be interested in doing more work
for the Indigo and then there is no documentation avail.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff          flo@rfc822.org                  +49-subject-2-change