Re: Is linux on SGI MIPS alive?

To: Tor Roberts <tor@econsci.net>, linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Is linux on SGI MIPS alive?
From: "George A. Michalopoulos" <gmich@sae.gr>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 21:37:49 +0300
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com
At 09:05 ðì 27/4/2000 , Tor Roberts wrote:
Sorry if I am off base, but is linux on SGI MIPS alive? I ask because the
status on the web site is a year old and the mailing list archive is not
working.

i bought an O2 few weeks ago, so i wanted to know if all this development you do is only for Indys...

is there any way to use Linux on an O2 ?

i'm novice, so please forgive my off-topic question..

..Happy 1900.. oops.. i'm not Y2K compatible !!!!!

George A. Michalopoulos

World Council of Hellenes Abroad
5-7 Ethnikis Aminis Str. & Mitropoleos 133
Thessaloniki, 54621, HELLAS

Tel: ++30 31 256394
Fax: ++30 31 256393

E-mail: saeinfo@sae.gr