Re: mips config.in patch 1 of N - Check for completeness

To: Geert Uytterhoeven <Geert.Uytterhoeven@sonycom.com>
Subject: Re: mips config.in patch 1 of N - Check for completeness
From: Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:39:44 +0200
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com
On Mon, Apr 03, 2000 at 10:29:31AM +0200, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Apr 2000, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> > +   #Architectures possibly having pcmcia should include this
> > +        #source drivers/pcmcia/Config.in
>
> i.e. CONFIG_PCI || CONFIG_ISA

I didnt want to do that because i dont think anyone has seen
a RM200C with PCMCIA ? So i thought architectures explecitely
having a PCMCIA (Like probably the Handhelds like Aero, Cassiopaia etc)
would enable it with "CONFIG_AERO" or something.

> > +   #Architectures having PC Style Parports - please include
> > +        #source drivers/parport/Config.in
>
> i.e. CONFIG_ISA
>
> Note that here are also non-PC style parport drivers (e.g. for Amiga), but for
> MIPS I think the PC-style parports are the only ones that matter.

Are they represented in the above config ? ...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff          flo@rfc822.org                  +49-5241-470566