Re: configure spaghetti code

To: Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
Subject: Re: configure spaghetti code
From: Geert Uytterhoeven <Geert.Uytterhoeven@sonycom.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:21:20 +0200 (MET DST)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com
On Sat, 1 Apr 2000, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> 3. Only show devices which are really available for the architectures
>    (I dont think anyone has succeeded in plugging a 3C509 into a DecStation
>    5000 or a Telephony card or even IDE)

If you configure for a DS5000, you won't have ISA, and the 3c509 question
should depend on CONFIG_ISA (which was added very recently, so probably the ISA
questions aren't protected by CONFIG_ISA yet).

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                                                Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven ------------- Sony Software Development Center Europe (SDCE)