debian mipsel port status

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com, linux-mips@fnet.fr, linux-mips@vger.rutgers.edu
Subject: debian mipsel port status
From: Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 18:28:33 +0200
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com
Hi,
i anounced today on the debian-mips list the compilation of the 1000st
debian-mipsel binary package.

I wont post the full package list but i think  the debian people will setup
an apt-getable area within the next weeks.

Currently no X or gtk based packages are available due to lack of
XFree packages - I dont think ill port the debian 3.3.6 package
but ill start working on XFree4 the next days.

I havent set up an "debian autobuilder" but hopefully will do so
the next weeks so we will have an up2date distribution all the time.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff          flo@rfc822.org                  +49-5241-470566