RE: kernel for indigo2

To: "'Florian Lohoff'" <flo@rfc822.org>, linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: RE: kernel for indigo2
From: Mike Hill <mikehill@hgeng.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:21:56 -0500
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com
Hi Florian,

Is the 2.2 CVS branch still accessible?  I had a measure of success with
2.2.13 and 2.3.21 cross-compiled circa December.  I'd have to test them
again to tell you which, but with at least one of them, I can boot into a
working system.  The tricky bit is by the time it's finished booting, the
serial console output is lost; at this point I'd like to be able to telnet
in, but my setup.rpm (from hardhat) lacks the necessary securettys.

I can send you something if you need it.

HTH,

Mike