Re: kernel for indigo2

To: Richard <richardh@penguin.nl>
Subject: Re: kernel for indigo2
From: Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 21:11:16 +0200
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com
On Fri, Mar 31, 2000 at 08:29:00PM +0200, Florian Lohoff wrote:

> The development is a little on hold here too as the Current Kernel CVS
> doesnt run on ANY of my platforms - On Decstation it boots but i cant
> login :( and on Indigo2 it simply crashes :( On decstation i am currently
> running 2.3.21 which crashes for me twice a day or something while compiling.

Another one - If i disable the LX Video Driver for the Indy the kernel
does not crash but "hang" - Means - No ouput - Now i tried to set the console
and now i get nothing on the Video output and it seems my serial cables dont
work - How do i reset the prom ?

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff          flo@rfc822.org                  +49-5241-470566