Re: Decstation 5000/150 2.3.99pre2/ still login problems

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: Decstation 5000/150 2.3.99pre2/ still login problems
From: Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 07:30:09 +0100
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com
On Sat, Mar 25, 2000 at 01:58:55AM +0100, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 24, 2000 at 01:43:15PM +0100, Florian Lohoff wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > still the same problems - since the mid 2.3.4x kernels i cant
> > log into my decstation 5000 - It seems the pseudo tty code
> > is non functional.
> >
> > An telnet or "ssh" causes the connection to close if requesting a tty.
>
> Can anybody provide an strace / tcpdump of the session?

tcpdump is uninteresting because the session just gets dropped
as one can see in my ssh output. - Same applies to telnet and rsh.

Hmmm - strace - I think i have to get the cobalt strace 3.2 as current
4.0 straces dont build

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff          flo@rfc822.org                  +49-5241-470566