Installing GNU Pascal Compiler

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Installing GNU Pascal Compiler
From: natorro@adem.fciencias.unam.mx
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:17:11 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com
Hi, I have just installed the Hard Hat distribution and now
I really need to install a Pascal Compiler, I downloaded the
source and the sources of GCC version 2.8.1 I tried to install it
doing all the stuff it says, but when I do "make LANGUAGES=pascal"
it complains about some flags, I took the flags out from the Makefile
and after it it complains more, I don't really undestand what it says,
does anyone here has installed this compiler sucessfully???
I typed "gcc --version" and it prints version 2.7.2
I haven't installed any packages apart from the rpm's that came
with the distribution.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot.
Cheers
natorro