Linux on the indy...

To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Linux on the indy...
From: natorro@themis.fciencias.unam.mx
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:30:39 -0600 (CST)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com, linux-mips@vger.rutgers.edu
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com
Hi everybody, I just want to install linux on an Indy,
I asked before about running X with linux, and someone
answered me that I could be done not natively but running
the Xsgi server or something like that, my question is,
where can I obtain information about this???

My last question is, can you give me some recommendations
about my installation on the Indy, I mean, what to download
and all that stuff, I think the SGI/Linux pages are a little
bit outdated, I could help updating them but first I need
to play more with it :-)

Any help will be gladly appreciated

Thanks
natorro