Re: Website

To: Richard Hartensveld <>
Subject: Re: Website
From: Eric Kimminau <>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 09:49:21 -0500
Cc: Linux SGI <>
Richard Hartensveld wrote:
> Hi,
> Anyone intrested in an uptodate website on the linux/MIPS projects ?
> So far as i found, there's the site that's last updated
> somewhere in '98.
> I've got the domain in my possession, and i'dd like to do
> some things with it
> that other people can benefit from aswell.
> Anyone got a good idea for this?
> Richard

Since Ariel left, noone is updating any more. I
forwarded your note onto Steve Modica (GPS Linux manager) and Amy
Chung (Linux Marketing manager).

  Eric Kimminau        SGI Extranet Services
      Vox:650-933-6441  Fax:248-618-9178  VNET:6-933-6441
              "I speak my mind and no one else's."
 "I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up..."