Re: Website

To: Richard Hartensveld <richard.hartensveld@clearviewcc.com>
Subject: Re: Website
From: Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:38:10 +0100
Cc: Linux SGI <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com
On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 11:18:20AM +0100, Richard Hartensveld wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone intrested in an uptodate website on the linux/MIPS projects ?
> So far as i found, there's the lena.fr site that's last updated
> somewhere in '98.

lena.fr is completely out of date but still an interesting site for
"Newbies"

> I've got the domain linux-mips.org in my possession, and i'dd like to do
> some things with it
> that other people can benefit from aswell.
>
> Anyone got a good idea for this?

For decstation related things the http://decstation.unix-ag.org site
is quiet good.

I thought of an website which clearely states there is an "Linux Mips"
and gives links to development of the different big topics right now
(binutils, gcc, glibc, kernel) and information on the different sub-Archs
like Decstation, SGI, Handhelds etc and gives useful information on how
to install and how to start.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff          flo@rfc822.org                  +49-5241-470566