Re: About X server...

To: Carlos Ernesto López Natarén <natorro@themis.fciencias.unam.mx>
Subject: Re: About X server...
From: James A Simmons <jsimmons@acsu.buffalo.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 14:37:52 -0500 (EST)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com
>From what I seen the best thing to do is run the native Xsgi X server
under linux. I have seen a patched XFree86 X server in CVS. Its uses the
/dev/graphics interface native to IRIX.

"Look its a text editor, no its a OS, no its Emacs"
James Simmons                                                      (o_
fbdev/gfx developer                                      (o_  (o_ //\
http://www.linux-fbdev.org                              (/)_ (/)_ V_/_
http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net