Re: About X server...

To: Carlos Ernesto López Natarén <>
Subject: Re: About X server...
From: James A Simmons <>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 14:37:52 -0500 (EST)
>From what I seen the best thing to do is run the native Xsgi X server
under linux. I have seen a patched XFree86 X server in CVS. Its uses the
/dev/graphics interface native to IRIX.

"Look its a text editor, no its a OS, no its Emacs"
James Simmons                                                      (o_
fbdev/gfx developer                                      (o_  (o_ //\                              (/)_ (/)_ V_/_