Re: Linux on O2?

To: Richard <richardh@penguin.nl>
Subject: Re: Linux on O2?
From: James A Simmons <jsimmons@acsu.buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 09:40:34 -0500 (EST)
Cc: jallan@freeuk.com, Bastiaan.N.Veelo@immtek.ntnu.no, linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com, Harald.Koerfgen@home.ivm.de
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com
This got out of hand. I was only kidding. I didn't think anyone would take
that serious.

Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am"
James Simmons                                                      (o_
fbdev/gfx developer                                      (o_  (o_ //\
http://www.linux-fbdev.org                              (/)_ (/)_ V_/_
http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net