ADV: Accept Credit Cards

To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: ADV: Accept Credit Cards
From: <>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 00:25:51
To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with "Remove" in the
subject line.

Your business should be accepting Credit Cards from your customers!
Over 97% of all sales on the internet are done with Credit Cards.  Over 92%
of mail-orders and telephone-orders are done with Credit Cards.  If you
don't take Credit Cards, 9 out of every 10 potential customers can't do
business with you.  We specialize in on-line businesses, mail-order and
telephone order businesses, start-ups, in-home businesses as well as retail
locations.  In other words, we specialize in YOUR business.  Call
661-288-2842 now, and in a few days, you'll be accepting Credit Cards.

We do Web design too!!