Re: Enhanced 2.2.12 MIPS Kernel Sources Available

To: "Gleb O. Raiko" <>
Subject: Re: Enhanced 2.2.12 MIPS Kernel Sources Available
From: "Kevin D. Kissell" <>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:36:55 +0100
Cc: <>, <>
>It'll be great if you would put just patches too. I guess, it'll be easy
>for us to look through set of patches instead of downloading entire
>2.2.12 and making diff -ruN on it. Then, there might be a core patch
>that decribes changes in machine independent part of the kernel and the
>rest might cover specific boards. Most of developers here will be
>interested in the core patch, I guess.

OK, there is now a patch file available on the Paralogos site
( with the deltas relative
to the 2.2.12 distribution.  It covers the whole kernel
tree - I don't think I can reasonably decompose the changes
without introducing a gratuitous opportunity to generate bugs.

            Happy hacking,

            Kevin K.

Kevin D. Kissell
MIPS Technologies European Architecture Lab
Tel. +
FAX. +