Re: XFree86-FBDev and /dev/fb0

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: XFree86-FBDev and /dev/fb0
From: "M. Adam Kendall" <mak@kha0s.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:22:41 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com
On 06-Jan-2000 Ulf Carlsson wrote:
> Yeah, and that's what I tried to get working but I ran into other problems
> with
> the dynamic loading of X modules and stuff so I never got the chance to
> concentrate on the driver.  I have the early stages of a driver around
> though.

And is this code available anywhere?  I noticed that the FTP and web
servers are terribly out of date.  Is everyone keeping their own separate
copies of code for the MIPS/Indy platform, or am I just not looking in the
right places?

--
M. Adam Kendall         |
mak@kha0s.org           |  "There's never enough time to do