updating /dev/graphics

Subject: updating /dev/graphics
From: James A Simmons <jsimmons@acsu.buffalo.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:15:34 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com
Hi!

  I heard that a linux kernel was being ported to new SGI hardware. I was
wondering where do can you get a hold of this code. I like to take a peek
at it. Also I was working with someone to rewrite the linux /dev/graphics
device driver. Could someone point me to where info is on the programming
interface is for this driver so I can properly implement it. Thank you.

Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am"
James Simmons                                                      (o_
fbdev/gfx developer                                      (o_  (o_ //\
http://www.linux-fbdev.org                              (/)_ (/)_ V_/_
http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net