Re: C/Assembler listing files

To: Jeff Harrell <>
Subject: Re: C/Assembler listing files
From: Ralf Baechle <>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 02:43:53 +0100
On Mon, Jan 03, 2000 at 03:36:03PM -0700, Jeff Harrell wrote:

> Has anyone tried to generate an interleaved C and Assembler listing file
> with the MIPS cross compilation tools?  I tried to pass the following flags
> to gcc
> (and the assembler):

I just tried this on my current version of the x-tools and it seemed
to work.  There is a number of other problems, mostly that 32-bit
static linking of PIC code is broken and then infinite 64-bit problems
which prevent me from making a real release and declaring them to be
``the'' official versions.  If that doesn't bother you, go ahead and
get the stuff from