Re: patch for glibc-2.0.6

To: Jun Matsuda <jmatsu@cse.canon.co.jp>
Subject: Re: patch for glibc-2.0.6
From: Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:54:44 +0100
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linuxmips@oss.sgi.com
On Tue, Dec 21, 1999 at 09:02:56PM +0900, Jun Matsuda wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I plan to construct the cross compilation environment as
> described in the Linux/MIPS-HOWTO. But I could not find the
> patch for glibc-2.0.6 (glibc-2.0.6-mips.patch) and without
> this patch, I failed to compile glibc-2.0.6.
>
> Does anyone tell me the place where to find it?

There is a source rpm for it somewhere - Or a debian source package
for 2.0.7.981112 or something at

ftp://ftp.rfc822.org/pub/local/debian/debian/experimental

or something like that - It doesnt compile out of the box because
the tic and rpcgen get linked to the wrong lib ...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff          flo@rfc822.org                  +49-5241-470566
  ...  The failure can be random; however, when it does occur, it is