Re: Snapshot

To: Ryan Rafferty <>
Subject: Re: Snapshot
From: Ralf Baechle <>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 09:11:01 -0200
On Mon, Dec 06, 1999 at 10:14:12PM -0500, Ryan Rafferty wrote:

> Any highlights about important changes present in this snapshot?

Most important for you guys out there the upgrade to 2.3.21 and a number
of bug fixes.  Try it, break it.  Again ;-)  Aside of this this kernel
also has a good part of the 64-bit stuff.  Not all of it, I'm maintaining
the 32-bit kernel, the Indy 64-bit and the Origin kernel as separate
trees to prevent bugs from creeping from on tree in the other.