Re: Indy ISDN on linux?

To: Ralf Baechle <>
Subject: Re: Indy ISDN on linux?
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 13:36:35 +0100
Cc:, "Jakma, Paul" <>, "''" <>
On Mon, Dec 06, 1999 at 09:08:50AM -0200, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> Could the two ISDN interrupts be just combined into a single one thereby
> hiding the Indy special features completly from the ISDN code?

sure, but I don't think this kludge will be necessary. Since all of the PC
boards differ from each other, there is already a custom setup routine
which deals with these differences. I'm already using it, but I still
needed to change common code. I've already talked to Karsten Keil
(isdn4linux Maintainer) about that issue, and I'm sure is solvable.