Re: crosscompilers

To: Richard Hartensveld <>
Subject: Re: crosscompilers
From: Florian Lohoff <>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 16:17:49 +0200
Cc: Linux SGI <>
On Mon, Oct 25, 1999 at 11:41:24PM +0000, Richard Hartensveld wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone know where the mips crosscompilers have gone?.
> Also, anyone intrested if I put an indy on a 2mbit backbone and make it
> 'public' for this list to do development
> on for people without an indy at home ?

This or next week there will be a public "mipsel" (Little Endian)
machine up and running for gcc/binutils/glibc and debian package

I finally managed to get a working libgmp2 for ssh ...

Florian Lohoff                  +49-5241-470566
  ...  The failure can be random; however, when it does occur, it is
  catastrophic and is repeatable  ...             Cisco Field Notice