Re: 200mhz indy

To: sgi <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: 200mhz indy
From: Eric Melville <m_thrope@rigelfore.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 12:18:17 -0700
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
ok, this morning i successfully booted my r4400 rev. 6.0 indy! thanks
for the help... but now i've got a problem installing it. i'm a little
low on disk space for the whole hardhat archive. i was thinking i could
dump the rpms to a cd and then hook me external scsi cdrom to the indy,
however the root fs for hardhat setup seems to be missing mount, plus i
don't know if the redhat installer can be "tricked" like that (i have NO
redhat experience).

-E