Re: Indigo2 status?

Subject: Re: Indigo2 status?
From: "David W. Hankins" <>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 15:24:36 -0400
On Thu, Jul 08, 1999 at 01:56:50PM -0500, Andrew R. Baker wrote:
> The CVS tree now has support for it.  Most recently, support for the
> second SCSI controller has been added.  Graphics support is still
> non-existent.  (Use a serial console for initial setup.)

Has anyone taken up the indigo2 /dev/fb project?

I've got an indigo2 extreme here and I'll be itching to start playing with
it (both the 2d and 3d) as soon as I get a second drive and drive
enclosure...but probably won't be much more than weekend tinkering.

David W. Hankins        "If you don't do it right the first time,
Network Mercenary                       you'll just have to do it again."
                                                        -- Jack T. Hankins