Re: Indigo2 status?

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Indigo2 status?
From: "David W. Hankins" <dhankins@mercenary.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 15:24:36 -0400
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Thu, Jul 08, 1999 at 01:56:50PM -0500, Andrew R. Baker wrote:
> The CVS tree now has support for it.  Most recently, support for the
> second SCSI controller has been added.  Graphics support is still
> non-existent.  (Use a serial console for initial setup.)

Has anyone taken up the indigo2 /dev/fb project?

I've got an indigo2 extreme here and I'll be itching to start playing with
it (both the 2d and 3d) as soon as I get a second drive and drive
enclosure...but probably won't be much more than weekend tinkering.

--
David W. Hankins        "If you don't do it right the first time,
Network Mercenary                       you'll just have to do it again."