Re: File corruption

To: <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: File corruption
From: "Andrew Linfoot" <andy@derfel99.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:34:15 +0100
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
I have been running 2.2.1 on my indy for about 3 weeks now and have
encountered problems like this,
in fact i am surprised at how stable the box is, i have been doing some
quite large builds of qt, kde and the like too. If this is reproducible then
i would be prepared to experiment on one of my boxes.

The only gripe i have is that the scsi driver breaks when i attach external
devices, any ideas?

Andy