X VNC server compiled on Hardhat!!

Subject: X VNC server compiled on Hardhat!!
From: digital convergence <digital_convergence@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 21:37:23 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
As of last night I have compiled a version of the X VNC server to run
under hardhat-5.1 ....

I have been able to connect VNC viewers (on my PCs, my macs, my palm
pilot, even my amiga!) to the SGIs and use the SGI box to run X
clients...

Although I have it compiled here, the school won't let me put up anon
ftp to host this file... Is there somewhere I can upload the bin
tarball??

I will have a VNC-HOWTO as well as source code posted shortly... I am
in finals and time is scarce....

btw, how well is native IRIX binary loading supported? I wish to run a
copy of BMRT on my farm of indy's under linux, but it won't let me
execute any of the binaries (they're R4000 optimised old style linkage
bins)....

/* -- Thomas Cherryhomes -- Digital Convergence -- */