Linux Networking

To: "'linux@engr.sgi.com'" <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: Linux Networking
From: Wayne Vieira <waynev@sgi.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 10:00:18 -0600
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Does somebody have a linux system inside the firewall that they could
give me a temporary account on, to examine configurations?  I am having
some network problems (frankly, I am sure they are just the result of
operator error/training) and I wanted to take a look at a good (working)
example.  I can telnet in easily, but anything outgoing won't go beyond
the local domain, i.e. I can't get to dist.engr, etc.  My IRIX
networking hasn't translated as easily as I had hoped ;-)

Thanks,
Wayne

 <<Wayne Vieira.vcf>>