Re: CP0_STATUS interrupt mask patch

To: Harald Koerfgen <>
Subject: Re: CP0_STATUS interrupt mask patch
From: Charles Lepple <>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 13:46:17 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: SGI Linux <>
On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Harald Koerfgen wrote:

> on DECstations but may trigger undiscovered bugs on other machines.

I just pulled down the CVS kernel with the patch, and it seems that it
causes a 'keyboard timeout[2]' to be printed on the console after the SCSI
bus is probed. I undid the patch manually (ie, the rest of the kernel is
still from the cvs update) and it boots fine. Anyone else seen this?

--Charles Lepple
System Administrator, Virginia Tech EE Workstation Labs ||